Why does business owners don't like to hire non experienced person?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Most of the times new graduates find it difficulty to get a job after they graduate, including me i faced a lots' of challenges to get a job, and almost all business owners need an experienced workers to hire, but to speak the truth most new workers have the ability to work better than the experienced persons.
So why don't business owners hire their workers based on their ability?

In some countries freshers with no experience are getting much higher salaries than professionals with more than 20 years experience. Some businesses do not want to hire freshers, since time and resources have to be spent training them, I had to train many freshers when I had a job.

You can imagine that if you were the owner of a business or the personnel manager of a company, of course you would prefer applicants who are ready to work without needing orders, they already know what to do, work experience will also prove that they have been tested mentally from work pressure.

You can imagine that if you were the owner of a business or the personnel manager of a company, of course you would prefer applicants who are ready to work without needing orders, they already know what to do, work experience will also prove that they have been tested mentally from work pressure.
True, experienced persons may not need any tutorials on how to work, but they are exhausted on their work life, but those new workers are energetic and can work harder than the person who have been working the same job for 10 years.

It only happens sometimes but mostly organization need experience person that's why, experience one always hired on more salary package. When fresher goes for interviews usually he told by management as we are hiring you on low salary, because you don't have any previous experience.

It only happens sometimes but mostly organization need experience person that's why, experience one always hired on more salary package. When fresher goes for interviews usually he told by management as we are hiring you on low salary, because you don't have any previous experience.
By the way getting the job with lower salary is also a good thing, because the payment increase with the experience they have, and through time they get good payments, but completely not hiring worker with not experience is not fair.

Due to the perceived benefits of speedier onboarding, potentially faster production, and a flatter learning curve, business owners may favor experienced personnel. Experienced personnel may require less training and are more likely to bring specialized skills and experience to the post. This inclination, however, may differ based on the nature of the role and the culture of the firm.
All the tings you said are the reason why business owners and companies hiring experienced workers, but what about those new peoples who don't have enough experience what will be their faith. if they don't get any jo then they will not get any experience and that is a big problem.

Most companies hire applicants who have previous work experience. That is why most fresh graduates just work outside the country to look for a job. Experienced applicants know what to do and they do not give up easily.
Correct, an experience applicant has an edge against non experience applicants. Though some will be hired but they will undergo training which s company doesn't like. For them it's money and time wasting.

Forget about qualifications. There is something that someone that is experienced has which you as a fresh graduate does not have. Hiring an experienced person gives the company the option of having a staff that would effortlessly slot into the job role and tasks while a fresh graduate would have to still be trained for some time to be able to flow with the job.

Most of the times new graduates find it difficulty to get a job after they graduate, including me i faced a lots' of challenges to get a job, and almost all business owners need an experienced workers to hire, but to speak the truth most new workers have the ability to work better than the experienced persons.
So why don't business owners hire their workers based on their ability?
That's just a trick. They say they want experience only to hire fresh people at a less pay package and when experienced people come they say they can't count that experience. This happens in India. They are cheats.

That's just a trick. They say they want experience only to hire fresh people at a less pay package and when experienced people come they say they can't count that experience. This happens in India. They are cheats.
Oh wow, never expected that, it is a big trick, did they do this things most of the times?

Inexperienced personal takes time away from experienced employees to get training. That alone, in many cases can be expensive.
What about novice mistakes? That also can be extremely expensive depending the type of work to be performed.
There are many reasons why inexperienced in the field starts with a lower payment rate.

There is a local restaurant that mainly employs very young people, the salary is very low as well. And I see all the troubles they get into for having inexperienced employees. Sometimes I think is not worth the trouble.
The best asset when you are new to any field, is not what you studied for, but an extremely good attitude, that is what get you the very first job pretty quick.

Oh wow, never expected that, it is a big trick, did they do this things most of the times?
They do it till today and that's the reason being a postgraduate I found it difficult to get a good job.

They do it till today and that's the reason being a postgraduate I found it difficult to get a good job.
What, they even do this to postgraduates to? i thought it is only for undergraduates, that is not air.

What, they even do this to postgraduates to? i thought it is only for undergraduates, that is not air.
Many of my classmates who have completed postgraduation are without good jobs. Now we are old.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member