• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why everyone should consider owning a business

Moseschidera

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.298000
Referral Credit
There is a lot to be gained from starting your own company. You gain independence, control over your future, and the opportunity to pursue your interests and make them profitable. While it requires risk and hard work, business ownership allows you to be your own boss and reap the financial rewards of your successes. What experiences have you had in starting your own venture? Did it live up to your expectations of freedom and fulfillment?

I currently don't have an offline business, but I'm hopeful and optimistic about starting one in the future. I'm aware that I lack the necessary funds for the start-up capital, and I don't want to rush into things and regret it later on. Some people are confident enough to start right away because they have a backup plan and enough money to support themselves. However, as someone with an unstable online job, I want to proceed with caution.

Running your own business is definitely hard work that requires lots of planning, then again one of the major advantage of having your own business is that you are no longer limited to having money only on a specific period of time or a specific amount. It also gives you more personal time.

Business is not a child's play. Not everybody is adaptable to business. I will not advise everybody to engage in business while it is not compatible with their nature. People should do what comes naturally to them. We should do something that brings happiness and joy to us. Don't joke with this.

Business is not a child's play. Not everybody is adaptable to business. I will not advise everybody to engage in business while it is not compatible with their nature. People should do what comes naturally to them. We should do something that brings happiness and joy to us. Don't joke with this.
Business is risky but can be very rewarding if you put in the work. You have to be willing to handle stress and failures that will come. Finding the right product or service people want takes trial and error. Success doesn't come easy but it's worth it when things go well.

I won't say that owning a business is a must in that sense. Everyone should have a side hustle at least. If you invest in stocks or crypto, it is still business in a way.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member