• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Why firewood business won't be profitable during rainy season

allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
When it comes to rainy season, so many businesses find it difficult to achieve success because of everyday rain. The same thing applies to firewood business, it won't progress. Why I'm saying this is that during rainy season, so many people will prefer to fill their cylinder with gas and use it for cooking instead of firewood. Can you see this reason with me?

The firewood will be wet by then and there will be no how to light up a wet firewood

Firewood is still used in rainy seasons depending on the community. Some people don't have access to charcoal or gas to cook with, so they come up with strategies to ensure that their firewood is kept well for heating when the weather is cold.

Firewood business won’t be profitable during rainy season because at times people use to buy the firewood hoping it will good or be effective for setting fire but, unfortunately, some firewood are not good enough because there was not sun to dry it the way it suppose dry

In my place, the people that really patronize firewood are events chefs. And there are always less frequency of events during the rainy season. Generally, most businesses are slow during rainy season.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member