Ladyhawk

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.605000
Referral Credit
Looking back at my 20s, I don't pay much attention to what matters for my health. I eat whatever I want, regardless of whether it is good or not. I gained weight; I reached 67 kg. Until I was in my 30s, I started having health issues. But anyway, I'm thankful and moving on. It was my lesson learned, and I realized that as early on we should know how to be health conscious, especially nowadays that the foods we eat are more instant and full of preservatives.

Health really matters most; if we are healthy, we can move freely. These are the steps that we must follow. This is our treasure, no matter how much money we have, but our health is not good, and the joy we will feel is lacking because we are suffering from illness, so we should value it. Eating enough should be our concern. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle means doing what is right for our body.

Your health is extremely important, as some would say health is life. A person that is not healthy would not have the time to work hard or even do anything else. It is only does that are healthy that can focus on their goals and dreams.

Health is wealth and if we abuse our health, what we do goes back to us through different kinds of sicknesses. it is true that while still young, we have to make our immune system stronger. Eat only the right foods full of nutrients.

Last edited:
If our health is damaged, everything will be useless. There will be no happiness and future to think about, what is felt is the bad feelings caused by the sickness. However, if it is curable, chances are there awaiting once good health is regained.

Without a good health you won't be able to do things effective. Before even going into any business, you need to take care of your health first

That's right, it's all worthless if your health isn't going well. Even if you have all the wealth in the world, if you have a health problem, you will definitely not be able to enjoy happiness.

Being in good health means joy in the heart because we can do what we like. But to avoid getting sick, we have to listen to our body by not abusing it but rather caring and protecting it through the right dieting and eating.

The old saying is health is wealth, it is fact we personally observed it too many times, and we ourselves better explain it. Mostly we see money devalued Infront of health. I saw many rich people say as take their all wealth and cure their life threatening illness.

Good health is our wealth. You can't do much if you are not healthy. You would be weak and fragile if you are in bad health. So health is an anchor in life.
yeah and imagine peaple who live in the US I heard that ambulance ride cost more than thousand dollar that is crazy in my country it is free but to have good health care you need to pay

yeah and imagine peaple who live in the US I heard that ambulance ride cost more than thousand dollar that is crazy in my country it is free but to have good health care you need to pay
Sure that is why it is very important to take care of ones health. The cost of Medicare is very high in some countries

We don't really relies that being health is the most amazing thing and a big thing until we lost it and until we get sick, i think everyone will agree with me on this, you don't remember how much good is our health till we get some disease and get sick, even a little cut from blade or a puncture from a sharp thing will make us relies that how much being health is a best thing.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member