Why is religion not part of every forum?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
I am just so curious as to why religion is not part of a forum. It is better if it is part of the topics in a forum site so that others will know that there's God. I think and I believe that the religion section will be flooded with people with different religions and beliefs and it will be so exciting to learn the different beliefs cultures and experiences as human beings. What we mostly flooded is the business and investment sections. I am just sharing my feelings. There is no mental reservation.

I am just so curious as to why religion is not part of a forum. It is better if it is part of the topics in a forum site so that others will know that there's God. I think and I believe that the religion section will be flooded with people with different religions and beliefs and it will be so exciting to learn the different beliefs cultures and experiences as human beings. What we mostly flooded is the business and investment sections. I am just sharing my feelings. There is no mental reservation.
We could ask a similar question with politics, I think it's because these are issues where it's easy to get into discussions and disagreements, although it's fascinating to learn about other cultures and religions, and have healthy debates about it, some people take these issues very personally and it's easy to get into confrontations. That's why I think they don't get discussed much in forums like these.

Religion as a topic don't have much marketing value in Google adword. Webmasters and seasoned forum owners pay attention to topic that have values in Google SERAP. Secondly, religion always comes with arguments and fierce debate which may not favor forum community. Some fanatics may leave the group out slightest religious differences.

I think the biggest part of why there might not be an official section on most forums, is that even with there being people who would take care to reason and think on stuff in the various discussions, you will eventually end up having those people who will attack individuals for believing in certain religious beliefs.

Personally i think this is due to the fact that religion is a sensitive topic. After all we are talking about the fate and beliefs of various individuals here. I have seen cases where a friendly religion group becomes something else all of a sudden due to people trying to impose their beliefs to others.

As others have noted, it's a hot topic thing and seems to push buttons a lot. Now, myself, I try to avoid spamming religion too much by having a separate group and page (Facebook) for religion. Yes, that's the other problem as it can become spammy and obnoxious, even to believers.

Last edited:
I think the biggest part of why there might not be an official section on most forums, is that even with there being people who would take care to reason and think on stuff in the various discussions, you will eventually end up having those people who will attack individuals for believing in certain religious beliefs.
You are so right, there will be a war of words when religion is part of a forum. Everyone will defend their faith, beliefs, and culture. It may not end in a peaceful way. People may not stop defending and arguing.

For me religion is a very sensitive topic and comes with so much argument so the forum admin might not want that. And business niche sells better on Google
That is so true, religion must not be part of a forum because it could create chaos. Each wants to defend their faith and the forum becomes a dungeon of war of words

It would be good but then there's a danger of some negative propaganda.

There will be nonstop clashes of ideas, opinions, and others. There will be war in words. Each one likes to depend their faith and religious affiliations.

Because it's often not relevant to the topic/niche of a forum, i.e if it's dedicated to football or pokemon or a specific brand of cars, also not everybody (including some religions) believe in God.

In my perspective religion is very sensitive thing, and its bit hard to discuss with a person that you don't much about there behavior, in when you talk about your religion you are indirectly saying that others religion is wrong and they are wasting their time in some bad sprit, so discussing in religion in forum that have different view and behavior is hard and may get to unwanted argument and bad words. I think that's why its not allowed in forums.

There will be nonstop clashes of ideas, opinions, and others. There will be war in words. Each one likes to depend their faith and religious affiliations.
Yes, and that may sometimes lead to posting hateful content.

That is so true, religion must not be part of a forum because it could create chaos. Each wants to defend their faith and the forum becomes a dungeon of war of words
Yes that's right, religion has always been a delicate matter that needs to be treated with lots of care. People can be very sensitive when it comes to their faiths and beliefs.

Yes that's right, religion has always been a delicate matter that needs to be treated with lots of care. People can be very sensitive when it comes to their faiths and beliefs.
There are many obvious reasons why religion is not part of a forum topic. It will be a very busy topic and no one likes to surrender their defenses and refutations. It will be like a rebuttal in a debate.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member