Why it is important to start investing early?

Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
Investing early is important to fulfill long term financial goals. It's difficult when you are young because you earn less and from that earning , investment is not easy. But in that case one start investing less amount as who knows it becomes huge after some years.

I started investing in the stock market when I started doing a job and many of my stocks now after 25 years are giving me good profits.

So one should remember there is no age of investments. One should do it for securing future.

There are so many reasons for this, but one reason is that we do not know what the future holds. It's better to start now than wait for the future that is uncertain.

I started investing when I was 17 years old and first year college student at the Ateneo University. I invested Bagrass Eucalyptus and had a profit of almost 1 million after 8 years. This time my inherited property is rented by a big time farmer. It's good to invest while still young.

I know you started selling candies at very early age. You must be having your own money to invest. I didn't have any source of income till I started doing a job at the age of 22 years then started investing.

I know you started selling candies at very early age. You must be having your own money to invest. I didn't have any source of income till I started doing a job at the age of 22 years then started investing.
It is never too late my friend. You still have many years to build the business of your dreams and become successful and live in financial freedom

It is never too late my friend. You still have many years to build the business of your dreams and become successful and live in financial freedom

I am trying to do that. I am worried for my future that's why I focus more on the saving and investments.

I am trying to do that. I am worried for my future that's why I focus more on the saving and investments.
That is a very good thinking to develop your investment. It is the best way to change your finances in the future.

13,190Threads
98,994Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member