Why peoples get offended when you treat them like they are treating you?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Some peoples get mad and offended when you treat them like the way they treated you, some peoples ignore you when you talk them and they don't give you the time you need, but when you did the exact same thing to them they act like you are doing some bad things to them and they get mad and angry.

You know people don't want to eat when they dish out. They can't withstand what they give. But I like to give people a dose of their medicine
You are right they don't like when others act like them, if a person want to be treated respectfully then in a good way then they need to treat others like the way they want to be treated.

You are right they don't like when others act like them, if a person want to be treated respectfully then in a good way then they need to treat others like the way they want to be treated.
That's it. Treat others just the way you want to be treated that's just the way to go

That's it. Treat others just the way you want to be treated that's just the way to go
Yeah, if any person wants to be treated in a good way then they need to start treating everyone in a good way, we don't have to expect things we can't really do.

The simple mantra for that is they don't have common sense. When they do the offensive act they feel satisfied but the offender is at the height of anger. They forgot that what goes around comes around.

Last edited:
The simple mantra for that is they don't have common sense. When they do the offensive act they feel satisfied but the offender is the height ot anger. They forgot that what goes around comes around.
True, it is a good saying what goes around comes around, everyone needs to remember this word, we need to have a good common sense and we really need to respect others feeling to.

True, it is a good saying what goes around comes around, everyone needs to remember this word, we need to have a good common sense and we really need to respect others feeling to.
That also reminds them that what they have done to humanity is not good to follow. But if they have a hard nose, they cannot feel the shame and do the same mistakes again.

People like them lack compassion. Their upbringing might be horrible that they continue penetrating it
They're losing their right thinking. They need help and right medication. They can consult a priest or a minister to help themselves bring on happy living.

It would be tasting your own medicine and I am not surprised that they don't like it. Also, I feel that many people live in a self made image of themselves being superior to others and expect others to treat them special. But when it comes to them, they don't mind ill treating them

It would be tasting your own medicine and I am not surprised that they don't like it. Also, I feel that many people live in a self made image of themselves being superior to others and expect others to treat them special. But when it comes to them, they don't mind ill treating them
We all are equal, and we all deserves similar treats and equal respects, there are some peoples who wants to be treated like they are special and like they are something, i don't like those peoples.

Oh, that's how they understand it because it's just my cousin's writing, he's exactly the kind of person who wants everyone to be cool with him and he can only do what he wants. He's only 16, but it really pisses me off and I can't understand why he does this because I've tried to explain it to him many times

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member