• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Why spread fake rumors that a person has no money?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
If some online investors spend time in other cities or towns, they find that powerful people have spread fake rumors that the online investor does not have any money. What could be the motivation for spreading the fake rumors that the investor does not have money?

I feel that these rumors are being spread to destroy the reputation of the professional, especially if he or she is new to the town, so that it is difficult to get help or lead a normal life.

I do not see that happen in my city. Spreading rumor about a person without money does not do any good to the powerful. I really cannot get why they are doing this.
The powerful leaders and officials may planning to rob the money and give it to their associates, so they are spreading fake rumors, so that it becomes difficult to get help when the money is robbed.

When most people you interact with believe these fake rumors and spend a lot of time questioning you about your source of income, whether you will be able to pay expenses, it becomes a problem.

If some online investors spend time in other cities or towns, they find that powerful people have spread fake rumors that the online investor does not have any money. What could be the motivation for spreading the fake rumors that the investor does not have money?
That's why it's better to invest on reliable companies or sites or even banks.

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member