Why suffer love without love in return?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I have heard people young and old saying they are victims of love. They face or experience a one-sided love. I was so stunned because I also experienced that kind of one-sided love. It feels like crazy. At first, you feel you're over the moon for feeling the beats from the bottom of your heart, but when you realized you are like a fool, your world would suddenly crash like a falling jet and a crumpling mountain that continues to ramble until it ceases. It is the same way with humans, why need to suffer that way,-junk that affair, and move on? It is useless to love someone without loving you in return. Be smart, be wise. It is not the end of the world

Cases like this usually happens when a person feels like they are not good enough or they would not be able to get someone else. Due to this kind of mindset they remain in a one sided relationship.

Cases like this usually happens when a person feels like they are not good enough or they would not be able to get someone else. Due to this kind of mindset they remain in a one sided relationship.
There are people like that who cannot accept defeat and continue fighting and hoping that in the end, the heart of someone will fall for him or her.

There are people like that who cannot accept defeat and continue fighting and hoping that in the end, the heart of someone will fall for him or her.
That's true, they still believe one day the person would learn to love them back, and that's one of the most painful things, when you keep on hoping to be lived back the way you love them.

That's true, they still believe one day the person would learn to love them back, and that's one of the most painful things, when you keep on hoping to be lived back the way you love them.
That's right and it's an insanity tolerating the wrong feelings that could be converted to other things without compromising the health and future.

It seldom happens to anyone having a one-sided love, but it does exist in the real world and we can not blame the girl or the boy. They are weak and unable to use their logical thinking but their emotions, instead.

The truth is that it is the individuals that suffer the one sided love that open themselves to it. They can't tell me that they never saw the signs from the start.

There is no reason to be a prisoner of love. Accept the fate and find someone destined for you. The more you will suffer if force yourself to someone who never loves you. Don't be dumb.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member