Why Sweden wants to Kill 20% of its Bears

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, Sweden has issued a license to kill 486 brown bears, 20% of their total population, in an annual hunt. This will dramatically bring down the number of brown bears in the country.

It will be a drop of 40% since 2008. The Swedish government holds annual hunts to control bear populations but ecologists are concerned about alarming bear population drop. Is this the only feasible solution? Palki Sharma brings you the report.

As far as the reactions of the people in the world are concerned, they are against of this idea of the Sweden government to kill the bears . It is not the fault of the bears to exist and multiply. Many suggested as to why not ship the bears to other countries rather than killing them. The government in Sweden has no right to kill the animals, only God has thew authority . These are among the reactions of the viewers of the video. The killing of the bears sound inhuman.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link by Palki Dharma of Vantage.

I think shipping them to other countries might have been better than just killing them off, but I guess it's possible they might have also thought about that before deciding to go with killing.

I think shipping them to other countries might have been better than just killing them off, but I guess it's possible they might have also thought about that before deciding to go with killing.
Yeah , and many condemned Sweden for killing the innocents bears. They better control their reproduction in healthy and humane way not shooting them .

I pity one bear she was cuddling her young baby when so suddenly she was killed. I cried when saw the mother bear dead and the newly born bear was terrified. What a brutal act of man.
This got me emotional. it might not be easy again for their young bear as it's shield and protector is gone

This got me emotional. it might not be easy again for their young bear as it's shield and protector is gone
I was crying after seeing the deadly scene mother bear and her baby happy together. I hate that killer, no conscience.

13,254Threads
99,273Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member