Why Website Speed is Important

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
Website speed is one of the important factors in Google's consideration in ranking sites on search engines. But what exactly makes website speed so important. In my opinion, website speed will give the impression that the site is managed professionally. A website that is slow to load will give a bad impression and will often irritate visitors and visitors will most likely change other sites to visit or look for information. So in essence, a site that is slow to load will be less trusted and may be considered unsafe. So in your opinion, why is website speed important?

I think Google, as a search engine, doesn't want to waste its users time by giving them websites that are slow to load. It wants to give its users good service. So if your website has the same information or similar information to a competitor, but the competing site loads faster, Google will rank the competing site higher so more people will click on the faster site and feel better about Google as a search engine (and thus not switch to DuckDuckGo).

Website speed is very important, especially for someone like me. When i am at a website that loads slow, it irritates me a lot. Most times i do not even have the patience to wait.

It is very frustrating if a website's speed is getting slower or is so slow. The mind works whether the website is about to sink or not . There might be reasons too why the speed is so slow.
Slow website speed will affect the conversion rate and bounce rate, we as visitors are often annoyed, so we have to move to another site. There are many reasons why a website is slow, such as an inadequate web hosting server, etc.

Slow website speed will affect the conversion rate and bounce rate, we as visitors are often annoyed, so we have to move to another site. There are many reasons why a website is slow, such as an inadequate web hosting server, etc.
You are so right, if a website is so slow as a rabbit, it annoys the viewers. There is something wrong with the website and must need immediate action to speed up the speed.

People these days are impatient, so they want their websites to load fast I also do not like when the site takes forever to load so when you create a site you need to make it load fast
Because most people have a low internet speed connection and adding to that site in normal cases could take a little bit extra delay so what about a slow website? Does it seem logical to wait for 10 minutes for the page to load?

Because most people have a low internet speed connection and adding to that site in normal cases could take a little bit extra delay so what about a slow website? Does it seem logical to wait for 10 minutes for the page to load?
If we have a low internet speed connection then access to all sites will also be slow, even the easiest one is Facebook will also be slow, Woo waiting 10 minutes will be too long for me, sis.

Website speed is actually very important because it helps aid the user a seamless mode of browsing operation. It also helps the user experience to be nice and swift.

A slow website discourages users in an uneasy way so it is imperative that website developers work on the speed of a website.

If we have a low internet speed connection then access to all sites will also be slow, even the easiest one is Facebook will also be slow, Woo waiting 10 minutes will be too long for me, sis.
I hate a very slow-to-show website and a very slow internet connection. I always have a backup internet connection the Globe Broadband. My 24/7 internet unlimited is PARASAT sometimes it slows down because of the numerous users.

I hate a very slow-to-show website and a very slow internet connection. I always have a backup internet connection the Globe Broadband. My 24/7 internet unlimited is PARASAT sometimes it slows down because of the numerous users.
A slow internet connection will cause big losses for traders, so we must have stable internet, we can also measure the speed of the website if it is slow, it is worth abandoning it.

A slow internet connection will cause big losses for traders, so we must have stable internet, we can also measure the speed of the website if it is slow, it is worth abandoning it.
It happens only a very few times when there is a sudden blackout. The internet is affected and it slows down when it returns but after some hours it restores to its fastness.

I think that in the times we are in and the speed at which the internet usually runs, that a website runs fast is important, since no one wants to be waiting 10 seconds for the next section they want to visit on that website to load, if you have a website that works slow you will lose users and therefore revenue.

When a site has a slow speed, it invariably means that the site would have a high bounce rate which automatically means that it's ranking on search engine results would be low. Lower revenue sets in from here.

When a site has a slow speed, it invariably means that the site would have a high bounce rate which automatically means that it's ranking on search engine results would be low. Lower revenue sets in from here.
The website could make maintenance downtime for a week to fix all the problems that could generate slow internet connection and then reopen the website, it could affect sales or revenues but new version of fast website could compensate difference in revenues.

For someone like me working on multiple sites and have little time to attend to all, a slow site load speed is a big turn off for me and it does not motivate me to work more.

If your website loads slow you will have a high bounce rate, when your bounce rate is high you will not have any revenue on your website. Slow loading website will also nit rank high on search engines compared to fast loading websites.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member