Why would a business person not get help when the demand is overwhelming for him or her?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
I am currently at a barber shop charging my device while customers are having their haircuts. Now, they are almost 10 people on the waiting queue to have their haircuts. And more are potentially coming. It is only this single barber who is the owner of the shop that is expected to serve that number of people. I already know that the waiting for a customer to be served is already long.

I thought that it would have been better and more efficient for him to get a good barber to partner with him too to serve the customers. Speed is important in business.

Why don't small business owners like to enlist the services of a helper when the demand for their business is overwhelming?

It mostly out of greed and fear. They do not want to share their profits with others, so they assume they can do it all. Then in other cases they are simply afraid their competitors would use this method in taking their customers completely from them.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member