Will you Tolerate a Bad Friend?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
A friend of mine called me last night to tell me that she is now single. I asked her why. She told me that her boyfriend found out that she was cheating on him. I was surprised, really. I did not expect that she will do such a thing. Yikes. One of my mantras in life is if you are unhappy, just leave. LOL. I told her to grow up and what she did was very wrong. I am not the type of person who will sugarcoat things just because you are my friend.

No I would not as iy doesn't make much sense being friends with a bad person. Infact, that's not a good friendship
You are right. However, it is case-to-case basis. Some friends are "true" without a doubt. However, in terms of their affairs, I can't tolerate, for instance, cheating on their partners. I will tell them to stop. LOL

You are right. However, it is case-to-case basis. Some friends are "true" without a doubt. However, in terms of their affairs, I can't tolerate, for instance, cheating on their partners. I will tell them to stop. LOL
Yes, that's why we need good friends. They would tell. us the truth to our face. it's good to have very loyal friends.

Well, most people are likely showing off their bad character and habits to make others afraid of them, I can't tolerate that, I can't tolerate bad friends anymore. Having a bad friend is dangerous because they don't care about you anymore, they can do anything in their favour to hurt you and still calling their selves a friend, I can't tolerate that.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member