Willing To Serve": Elon Musk Accepts Donald Trump's Cabinet Role Offer

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.446000
Referral Credit
According to the report, former U.S. President Donald Trump floated the idea of giving Elon Musk a job in his administration. Hours later, tech billionaire Musk posted on social media an AI-generated image of himself standing at a podium and backed by American flags with the caption, “I am willing to serve.” But this is not the only AI-generated image of this election.

It is better for Elon Musk to stay away from politics. He Bette helps build a strong world through his inventions, his cars, and other things that wealthy people need. His life is also in danger being a cabinet member , a target for bad elements perhaps for ransom.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link through its reporter Palki Sharma of First Post Vantage.

At least Elo Musk becomes busy helping people once he gets involved in politics. He can employ many citizens in his businesses.
That's right I know he would want to uplift others economically. So he should be given the opportunity to served

That's right I know he would want to uplift others economically. So he should be given the opportunity to served
He can only do that if the former US President Donald Trump wins in the presidential election. Let's just wait and see.

He can only do that if the former US President Donald Trump wins in the presidential election. Let's just wait and see.
Yesh hopefully he is given the capacity to serve and we can only wait out to see what he brings to the table

I see Elon musk as someone who would not go into anything if he does not see an opportunity that would benefit him somehow. Anyways let's hope it will also benefit the people in the end.

Yesh hopefully he is given the capacity to serve and we can only wait out to see what he brings to the table
Let's not also give 100 % assurance that Elon Musk is true himself. But let us hope he is serious on that position.

Elon Musk already accepted the offer. He is only waiting for the result of the US presidential election.
Good for him , I just hope he would keep to his promise of helping those that needs the help when he start out

Good for him , I just hope he would keep to his promise of helping those that needs the help when he start out
He surely keeps his promises but there is also no assurance if Donald Trump wins in the US presidential election.

13,304Threads
99,529Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member