• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Wired Connection Vs Wireless Connection- Which is better?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
There is always an option to go wireless or wired in computer connections. Between wired and wireless connections, which one is better in terms of speed assuming all of them have the same properties.

In my country the wierd connection have more stable network and its very preferable than wireless, the wireless network sometimes gets weaker and unstable.
I think it is actually expected for wireless connections to have some glitches. I am sure that weather elements tend to influence it.

I think it is actually expected for wireless connections to have some glitches. I am sure that weather elements tend to influence it.
True, the wireless internet connection needs some good modem in order to be strong and stable, but the wired one is more stable, especially the fiber cable.

Due to government slavery, financial fraud on some online workers, investors, they have to change their address often, So they are forced to use a wireless connection which they can carry with them.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member