Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.488150
Referral Credit
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk- have you observed someone like this who listens to you and laughs with you and someone who does not listen and laugh with you but keeps on talking nonsense? I observed this but never judge that person as a fool, and I have just realized now that it is correct. That simply means that a person who talks has nothing to share. He does not get the essence of your topics because instead of listening and laughing with you, he is thinking about what to say which is out of the topic. It is better not to talk but to listen and laugh when there is something laughable.

Very true, or in most cases they think carefully before they react, this is why recently I am working on myself to be patient. Cause most times, it is due to the fact that we lack patience.

Very true, or in most cases they think carefully before they react, this is why recently I am working on myself to be patient. Cause most times, it is due to the fact that we lack patience.
It's better to stay calm, be observant and never but in for it puts you to shame. They will say you're our of order. It's not easy to deal with people but let's just ride the tide.
Post automatically merged:

It's better to stay calm, be observant and never but in for it puts you to shame. They will say you're our of order. It's not easy to deal with people but let's just ride the tide.

13,116Threads
98,575Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member