• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Witch one you prefer computer or phone?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.500826
Referral Credit
I personally prefer a phone only because I can bring it everywhere I go but in general computer is pretty nice you can do more stuff on it for work of course phone can do most of the stuff but it is way more comfortable so witch one do you prefer?

I personally prefer a phone only because I can bring it everywhere I go but in general computer is pretty nice you can do more stuff on it for work of course phone can do most of the stuff but it is way more comfortable so witch one do you prefer?
Computer screen is wide and enjoyable, but i prefer my smartphone because i can make use of it anytime anywhere unlike computer.

I prefer my smartphone for communication, scrolling through social media, and listening to music. And a computer for playing, doing some work, and watching some videos or movies.

I like the computer much more and I also use it a lot more, especially to work, I can do many more tasks at the same time and faster on the computer, I use my cell phone mainly for communication.

I prefer to use a computer for typing and other work , but I find that smartphones are better for listening to music and watching videos.
I also use my pc for typing and for some online work, its better for my to us computer for this kind of things, but on my phone most of the times i use it for enjoying and for chatting.

Computer, definitely. My main and better paid online job is to publish long texts. That's impossible in a mobile, due to the smallness of the keyboard and screen. I suffer from hyperopia and astigmatism, what turns impossible to correctly write long text at an acceptable speed. I also couldn't correctly catch spelling mistaking using a mobile.

Computer, definitely. My main and better paid online job is to publish long texts. That's impossible in a mobile, due to the smallness of the keyboard and screen. I suffer from hyperopia and astigmatism, what turns impossible to correctly write long text at an acceptable speed. I also couldn't correctly catch spelling mistaking using a mobile.
True, using computer for our online jobs makes is easy for us, personally i open most of my online earning sites in different tab and i access them at the same time, computer is much better.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member