Woman charged after climbing over zoo fence to pet a tiger

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Authorities have identified and charged a woman, Zyair Dennis, who was caught on video climbing into a tiger enclosure at the Cohanzick Zoo in Bridgeton, New Jersey.

This viral incident has sparked widespread outrage online. The woman, 24-year-old Zyair Dennis, is accused of not only entering the tiger's enclosure but also trespassing into a bear paddock within the zoo.

Authorities have identified and charged a woman, Zyair Dennis, who was caught on video climbing into a tiger enclosure at the Cohanzick Zoo in Bridgeton, New Jersey.

This viral incident has sparked widespread outrage online. The woman, 24-year-old Zyair Dennis, is accused of not only entering the tiger's enclosure but also trespassing into a bear paddock within the zoo.
I should say she was crazy. They could have hurt him.

She is a moron. She does not respect privacy. What kind of thinking does she have. She better posts on DBucks to gain soothing for her brain cells lol.
Yes, she is. That tiger could have hurt her really bad. What a dummy lmao

Yes, she is. That tiger could have hurt her really bad. What a dummy lmao
How can she survive from the sharp teeth of the tiger? She was not in her right thinking. I am thankful she was caught before something bad happened.

How can she survive from the sharp teeth of the tiger? She was not in her right thinking. I am thankful she was caught before something bad happened.
I have No idea! She’s lucky, but she should have known better. Tiger’s aren’t an animal that you play with at all.

I have No idea! She’s lucky, but she should have known better. Tiger’s aren’t an animal that you play with at all.
I think that person is an animal lover. She can pet a tiger if he is still a newly born, lol but if already mature, she will be devoured in split seconds 😁

She is a moron. She does not respect privacy. What kind of thinking does she have. She better posts on DBucks to gain soothing for her brain cells lol.
Lol , yes oo she needs to come here and post to make money. It seems she has free time on her hands a lot for that

Lol , yes oo she needs to come here and post to make money. It seems she has free time on her hands a lot for that
🤣for sure her mind is full of vacant cells. She better had joined DBucks and posted her feelings about petting a tiger lol.

🤣for sure her mind is full of vacant cells. She better had joined DBucks and posted her feelings about petting a tiger lol.
Lol, these are some pf the weird things people do. See her just going to per a tiger and then breaking the rules of the zoo which got her arrested

Lol, these are some pf the weird things people do. See her just going to per a tiger and then breaking the rules of the zoo which got her arrested
She lacked common sense. If she has this, she will know ahead of where she will land, in jail or in the tummy of the tiger .lol.

She lacked common sense. If she has this, she will know ahead of where she will land, in jail or in the tummy of the tiger .lol.
Yeah she was lucky that she didn't land in the tigers belly. She might just be obsessed with tigers.

Yeah she was lucky that she didn't land in the tigers belly. She might just be obsessed with tigers.
That's right, she was obsessed to meet the tiger face to face. She may never have a second chance because of her insanity. She was still lucky.

That's right, she was obsessed to meet the tiger face to face. She may never have a second chance because of her insanity. She was still lucky.
Well, some people just gets obsessed with pets I don't know why . she was just too careless about the outcome of her actions

Well, some people just gets obsessed with pets I don't know why . she was just too careless about the outcome of her actions
She might have thought that tiger was unharm. It's an automatic knowledge that tigers are seldom friendly but friendly only to his master feeding and training him.

13,264Threads
99,343Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member