Woman has been found dead inside the belly of a snake in central Indonesia,

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
A video has shown a woman found dead inside the belly of a snake after it swallowed her whole in central Indonesia. This happened on Saturday, June 8, 2024.

45-year-old Farida husband and residents of Kalempang village in South Sulawesi province discovered her on Friday inside the reticulated python. The python measured around five metres which is 6 feet

Farida who is a mother of four had gone missing Thursday night and failed to return home, forcing a search effort.

I also read that news, it was scary and the woman's clothes were still intact. The snake was so big that it was able to savor the entire body of the human being.
That's right when I first read it I had goosebumps. I can't just imagine what would be going through the lady mind all along

That's right when I first read it I had goosebumps. I can't just imagine what would be going through the lady mind all along
I saw the snake it's so huge. I wondered why the snake hadn't vomited the body. Maybe it's purpose is to always feel full.

I saw the snake it's so huge. I wondered why the snake hadn't vomited the body. Maybe it's purpose is to always feel full.
Naturally, that's how the behave when the swallow a human. They keep you in their belly while they look for a place to relax

Naturally, that's how the behave when the swallow a human. They keep you in their belly while they look for a place to relax
Wow but it's been years already and the human body was preserved inside it's belly. That proves human body is sacred.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member