Woman was living inside rooftop grocery store sign with computer and coffee maker for a year.

itermathi

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.663250
Referral Credit
Contractors curious about an extension cord on the roof of a Michigan grocery store made a startling discovery: A 34-year-old woman was living inside the business sign, with enough space for a computer, printer and coffee maker, police said.

The woman, whose name was not released, told police she had a job elsewhere but had been living inside the family fare sign for roughly a year.

The family fare store is in a retail strip with a triangle shaped sign at the top of the building. The sign structure, 5 feet (1.5 meter) wide and 8 feet (2.4 meters) high, has a door and is accessible from the roof.

Lol that's seriously creepy honestly. Which means she was also taking things from the store to eat as well.
It's an unusual case. But nothing compared to a man in Rhode Island who built a house in a mall, lived with his 7 friends, had a television a PlayStation and more. The secret lasted 4 years until someone discovered it. He was not arrested but was banned from the mall and turned into a local celebrity.
Post automatically merged:

That's weird how tall is the building and how do people transact business? I hope she's not detained for that m
She might have used the emergency stairs, i' m not sure, she was homeless and wasn't arrested i read.

Last edited:
Contractors curious about an extension cord on the roof of a Michigan grocery store made a startling discovery: A 34-year-old woman was living inside the business sign, with enough space for a computer, printer and coffee maker, police said.

The woman, whose name was not released, told police she had a job elsewhere but had been living inside the family fare sign for roughly a year.

The family fare store is in a retail strip with a triangle shaped sign at the top of the building. The sign structure, 5 feet (1.5 meter) wide and 8 feet (2.4 meters) high, has a door and is accessible from the roof.
That's really strange. Was the woman homeless?

It's an unusual case. But nothing compared to a man in Rhode Island who built a house in a mall, lived with his 7 friends, had a television a PlayStation and more. The secret lasted 4 years until someone discovered it. He was not arrested but was banned from the mall and turned into a local celebrity.
Post automatically merged:

She might have used the emergency stairs, i' m not sure, she was homeless and wasn't arrested i read.
She should be helped not arrested. She might be a homeless woman. There are many homeless in the world.

But she is a wanted person. She might have committed a terrible crime somewhere before running awsy
It might be, if that person committed a heinous crime he must be dealt lawfully and serve the crime.

It might be, if that person committed a heinous crime he must be dealt lawfully and serve the crime.
Because she living in a rooftop for a year says a lot about what might have happened. The police needs to just investigate more

Because she living in a rooftop for a year says a lot about what might have happened. The police needs to just investigate more
Oh she is a she, and she's brave but she can't escape the law. She's enjoying her freedom for one year. Hoping to know the verdict.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member