'Word can hurt more than action'. do you agree?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Some times words have the ability to hurt a person than hitting them or biting them, the word can inter to our heart and our mind and it will stay there for ever and we feel bad when we think about it, but some peoples don't think about that, they just say what they want to say and try's to cover it with three words saying "no hard feeling" no that don't heal a person. we need to be careful on the words that are are coming from our mouth. in my country there is a popular saying "tongue can break a bone"
So Do you agree that word can hurt more than action?

It's not good to speak out insulting words we can't retrieve them and the hurt is so severe that it may cause a heart attack. We must think before we act.
True speaking needs to be with carful and we really need to watch what words we are going to use, and also we need to choose different words for different persons, i can't speak with my father with the word i speak with my friends, he will kill me. lol

True speaking needs to be with carful and we really need to watch what words we are going to use, and also we need to choose different words for different persons, i can't speak with my father with the word i speak with my friends, he will kill me. lol
Of course, we're all afraid of our father. We also can't afford to talk back or else receive. a big slap or hurting words.

Of course, we're all afraid of our father. We also can't afford to talk back or else receive. a big slap or hurting words.
You are right, we give a big resect for our father, and yeah also when we talk to him we watch our mouth and our words, like that we need to watch what are we going to say to another person to.

It depends on individual though both words and violence actions hurts. For me, words don't hurt me anymore because i know my value and anything short of my value doesn't move me. In the other way round, i will not tolerate any violent action. Words hurts but i have developed backbone to them.

It depends on individual though both words and violence actions hurts. For me, words don't hurt me anymore because i know my value and anything short of my value doesn't move me. In the other way round, i will not tolerate any violent action. Words hurts but i have developed backbone to them.
Yeah, but some times hearing something from the person you trusted the most and from the person you loved and give your life for that person tells you bad thing or insults you in a bad way that will heart the most.

Both can hurt. But words of mouth can be brutal when carrying out the damage on someone.
True both can hurt a person, but with the word it is bit default to forget it and to get over it, since it gets in to your mind it will be difficulty to forget it.

For me actions hurts more because speaking is other and actually doing it is different however a lot of people don't know a power of words and can say hurtful things
True, some people say bad things, like they don't feel sad if someone says the exact word they use. Personally, I hate words better than physical fights.

Yes, words are mightier than the sword. However, for me, both can really hurt a person. I experienced being hurt physically and emotionally and I still carry the pain that I have experienced up to this day.
True both can hurt a person, but there is nothing painful than earing bad words from the person you love the most and from the person your respect the most.

Some times words have the ability to hurt a person than hitting them or biting them, the word can inter to our heart and our mind and it will stay there for ever and we feel bad when we think about it, but some peoples don't think about that, they just say what they want to say and try's to cover it with three words saying "no hard feeling" no that don't heal a person. we need to be careful on the words that are are coming from our mouth. in my country there is a popular saying "tongue can break a bone"
So Do you agree that word can hurt more than action?
I totally agree with you. You only feel action just at that moment or some minutes or even hours later but you can feel words even for a lifetime and will break one down anytime he remembers those words depending on the weight of the words.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member