WORK-LIFE BALANCE

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Maintaining a balanced interaction between your personal and professional lives is referred to as having a healthy work-life balance. It entails intentionally prioritizing self-care and well-being while managing your time and energy to accomplish your obligations on a personal and professional level. But sometimes striking a balance between the two is impossible.

So what do you think is the best way to balance work and personal life?

It is all up to us how to balance our personal life and work. Sometimes, I find it hard to balance my life and my work, I want to be always stress-free to enjoy but it cannot be as long as there is offline work and business. My personal life is a mixed of many things.

Maintaining a balanced interaction between your personal and professional lives is referred to as having a healthy work-life balance. It entails intentionally prioritizing self-care and well-being while managing your time and energy to accomplish your obligations on a personal and professional level. But sometimes striking a balance between the two is impossible.

So what do you think is the best way to balance work and personal life?
For woman who raise a family it's best to start working only after children start going to school unless there's someone to look after your children at home. However in India it's very difficult to make a career if you are unemployed for a few years after finishing your graduation or postgraduation. I have struggled a lot and had to give up well paid jobs as my children were too young.

To be honest its never easy having to manage both your work life and your personal life, i am still having some issues with this even till now. I think the only way to manage this is through self discipline and time management.

I think the best way to balance the work life that we have on our day to day work activity and our personal life is to give some time for both and adjusting and managing the time we have, by the way time managing will help in many things it will balance our time for what purpose we need.

To be honest its never easy having to manage both your work life and your personal life, i am still having some issues with this even till now. I think the only way to manage this is through self discipline and time management.
It's not easy. You have to have some close family members at home when the children are babies if a woman is working.

In general, it is difficult for me to manage my work-life balance, and it is difficult for me to disconnect from my obligations both online and offline, but I suppose that with time I will achieve it, sometimes I have very little free time.

In general, it is difficult for me to manage my work-life balance, and it is difficult for me to disconnect from my obligations both online and offline, but I suppose that with time I will achieve it, sometimes I have very little free time.
When children are grown up it's easier to work as they can take some of their responsibilities.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member