Working on earning sites with absentee Admin

I have experienced such a thing many times before. I will feel quite concerned about it, especially if I saw some members posting about not getting paid.
That's always the issue as you don't get paid at that point and you don't even know. the admin whereabouts

I will work the same way I have been working on that website or platform, but if I hear or see that the admin has stopped paying, then I feel discouraged and forced to stop my hard work. At least the administrator needs to tell the members what will be going on.

In some cases, it is advisable to work on the forum for some time, especially if the owner is not well. The owners of PTP and other websites have invested a lot of time and money so they are likely to pay after some time.

We experience it on RIF the site owner is always invisible. After it resurrected for a month, it goes back to the same scene again.:cautious:
LoL, the site is back up though but the admin is still yet to be active.

LoL, the site is back up though but the admin is still yet to be active.
Yes, it went back because I messaged Jordan in his other forum site,OTz and miraculously, he replied saying he would resurrect the site in that afternoon or next day. He really fulfilled his promise.

Yesh that's right but he is yet to return to the site. Hopefully he does from next week.
Let us hope he will return because I plan to apply for a cashout. I am afraid the site will be down again after some weeks.

13,043Threads
98,130Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member