Working overtime for money

Well, it is not about being greedy. Some people just do not have a choice but to work overtime so they can support their loved ones. If given a chance, I'd work overtime, too.
I agree with you, I think some people do it to help them pick extra bills which is not bad.

I like to work overtime but I haven't experienced it though. My cousin worked from Monday to Sunday as a finance officer. She has a good salary but we wondered why she had no time for herself and family
No if a person have a family especially a kid then they need to give some time for them, but if they didn't start a family they can work from Monday to Sunday.

No tat is not greedy, i don't think it as being greedy, working overtime is another way to increase our earning and i think it is a good thing.
Definitely so. If we have the time to increase our pay through working overtime then we should go for it.

Definitely so. If we have the time to increase our pay through working overtime then we should go for it.
You are right, if a job pays me for over time then i will work for it, it is money and i don't get tired of money.

You are right, if a job pays me for over time then i will work for it, it is money and i don't get tired of money.
LoL we never get tired of money as such whenever situation like this present itself we need to grab it.

Working overtime can provide additional income, but it is critical to balance it with self-care and personal time. Burnout can have a negative impact on your health. Consider the trade-offs and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Yesh a lot of people are doing this because of extra income. so it is good yo try it out if it's possible.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member