World war 3 on the horizon

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.211550
Referral Credit
According to the report, a "secret document" reveals that around 800,000 allied NATO troops will be deployed during a war with Russia, supported by a huge number of weapons, and around 200,000 vehicles.

The report said that the deployment would occur over a phase of three to six months, with troops arriving via Germany's North Sea ports before heading east towards the battlefields.

What will the world do with this secret document and how come this document considered secret was revealed? Therefore, it gives Russia and its allies like China and North Korea to prepare. Can this not be solved peacefully? Why is NATO not considering the opinions of other countries?

Watch thee full coverage of the report via the YouTu3rd be link.

We don't need no war. We just wa to sort out issues amicably. All countries need to preach peace at this time

But countries like Russia, China don't want peace in the world. They want to dominate the world with their power.

Let's pray so hard not to let World War 3 to happen. Russia is ready. China and North Korea are ready not ready area the innocent people who like to live for many, many years. Let us condemn World War 3.

We don't need no war. We just wa to sort out issues amicably. All countries need to preach peace at this time
If all countries out there had this mindset, I think the world right now would be in a more better place. Unfortunately things are not like this.

If all countries out there had this mindset, I think the world right now would be in a more better place. Unfortunately things are not like this.
Yeah right this is why sometimes I don't understand some people thought process. they just want to be violent why?

Yeah right this is why sometimes I don't understand some people thought process. they just want to be violent why?
It all boils down to their pride and greed. They feel doing this would make them look weak. Hence no one wants to back down.

If NATO continues to assault Russia, then Putin's blood will not stop boiling it may soar like a bird nonstop and may call his allies, the North Korea and China, and other communist countries .

13,236Threads
99,196Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member