Would $10,000 change your life?

Would change my life? Maybe, especially if I will use it the right away. Probably, I will start a small business with $10,000.
If i had $10,000 i will exchange it to my country currency with Black market because the price in back market is double then i will buy a minibus and start a public transport, because those peoples earn a lots of money per day, they make the money i get per month in a week.

10,000 US dollars would be around 8 lakhs and thirty thousand Indian rupees. It won't be a life changing amount in current economic conditions and rates in our country. It cannot buy luxurious things or change life in a big way. But definitely one can use it for good things, doing some extra things, some dream vacation etc.One might start a small business with such small investment and then try to grow it big. That might be life changing.

10,000 US dollars would be around 8 lakhs and thirty thousand Indian rupees. It won't be a life changing amount in current economic conditions and rates in our country. It cannot buy luxurious things or change life in a big way. But definitely one can use it for good things, doing some extra things, some dream vacation etc.One might start a small business with such small investment and then try to grow it big. That might be life changing.
Ho, I thought $10,000 was good money. In my country, its pretty good money. You can start a good business or buy a studio condominium.

If I were to receive $10,000 that would change my life without a doubt. Everyone is struggling at the moment and the chance of even gaining $100 at the minute would help so much.

$10,000 would be a dream come true and would allow someone to pay off so much and be better off financially.

In my own opinion that is roughly a million in my currency. I hope that being one of the millionaires in my country is a very great milestone and one can change their lives completely.
Yes, you are right, 10,000$ is a good money and if we manage to do good business with it it could change a lots of things.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member