• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Would actors and actresses create lifetime royalties from Deep Fakes?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
Deep Fakes allow movie directors to use an unreal voice of a popular person with an unreal voice of them to make it look like the person said or acted a particular thing.

Drawing immense criticism, I perceive that actors and actresses can license the their voices and faces to movie directors to use and be making royalties from. What do you think of Deep Fake as a revolutionary tech tool in the movie industry?

Deep Fakes allow movie directors to use an unreal voice of a popular person with an unreal voice of them to make it look like the person said or acted a particular thing.

Drawing immense criticism, I perceive that actors and actresses can license the their voices and faces to movie directors to use and be making royalties from. What do you think of Deep Fake as a revolutionary tech tool in the movie industry?
Some actor and actresses don't have a good voice and therefore directors try to dub their voices with some good voices.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member