Would you adopt children?

I am very much pro adoption. When I was young, I wanted to have two biological and two adopted in house children. But after my two daughters, I realised that having children in house is a big responsibility and I might not do full justice to it. So, we adopted two children whom we fully sponsored but they didn't stay with us. They stayed in a children's home very near to our home. We met them every month, would be kept updated with all the academic reports etc. My foster daughter is now happily married and has a daughter of her own

I do not have plans of adopting a child because I am not financially capable of doing so. I do not earn that much. I do not want him or her to suffer. Also, I have a medical condition. Adopting a child is a big responsibility and I am not ready for that.

I do not have plans of adopting a child because I am not financially capable of doing so. I do not earn that much. I do not want him or her to suffer. Also, I have a medical condition. Adopting a child is a big responsibility and I am not ready for that.
Yes adopting kids is a big huge responsibility. You need to be ready to go ahead with such.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member