Would you be interested in learning the truth about your opinions from those closest to you?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
In my perspective, everyone has negative opinions about everyone, thus I wouldn't want it. If I found out, I doubt I would even have any family left, much less friends. You should never say such things to anyone since nobody is flawless.

I have learnt that gossip is integral part of life. No matter how good you are, you must be gossiped about by your family members, friends and enemies. I have learn how to ignore every negative thoughts against myself.
I also understand this as you do, but sometimes I would like to know about what is being gossiped about me because sometimes it can be a problem that they can't tell me directly to my face

I have learnt that gossip is integral part of life. No matter how good you are, you must be gossiped about by your family members, friends and enemies. I have learn how to ignore every negative thoughts against myself.

It is sad but true that even your own family members may gossip about you. The worst part is they may do it behind your back with others, without any regard for how it may damage your reputation. In such cases, it may be best to simply walk away from the situation.

It is sad but true that even your own family members may gossip about you. The worst part is they may do it behind your back with others, without any regard for how it may damage your reputation. In such cases, it may be best to simply walk away from the situation.
I have learnt to live peacefully life don't pay attention to what people are saying about you. Other people opinion about me doesn't matter. It is their perception of me, not my real value. I determine my value not them.

13,211Threads
99,096Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member