Would you let your husband/partner do child visitation in the baby daddy/baby mama's house?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.323108
Referral Credit
Some of us have spouses or partners that already have kids in their past relationships. Notwithstanding, they still have to be in their kid's life. That means they have to be visiting the child.

Would you allow the child visitation be at the home of the previous partner with whom he or she had the child with? Or you would advocate for a neutral ground for the child visitation?

Some of us have spouses or partners that already have kids in their past relationships. Notwithstanding, they still have to be in their kid's life. That means they have to be visiting the child.

Would you allow the child visitation be at the home of the previous partner with whom he or she had the child with? Or you would advocate for a neutral ground for the child visitation?
Why only my husband if I had such a husband even I would keep contact with his first wife's children to ensure their well being.

A neutral ground should be better, but then again it still depends on the kind of relationship you guys have and how close you are to each other.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member