Would you quit your job if you won 1 million dollars?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.685113
Referral Credit
I would not quit my job if I won a million dollars, especially because I am only an online freelancer. I don't make much money and have a lot of things I want to do - help my family, donate to charitable institutions, build animal shelters, set up my own businesses, have a vacation house near the beach, etc. I'm not going to stop working online since it helps me stay sane as well. How about you?

Nope. I have my dream job right now, and I would instead invest the million dollars into improving my life. It will pay for my house and wedding. The rest I will invest responsibly.

IF quitting my job is mandatory to win the 1 million dollars then hell yeah i will quit my job right now, but if it is not mandatory then i will start my business and work there.
Haha. Likewise! I will gladly leave my job to accept the 1 million dollars. I will just use the money I won to start my dream business. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Nope. I have my dream job right now, and I would instead invest the million dollars into improving my life. It will pay for my house and wedding. The rest I will invest responsibly.
That is nice. I will invest some of the money, too. And I am happy to know that you love your job!

Haha. Likewise! I will gladly leave my job to accept the 1 million dollars. I will just use the money I won to start my dream business. LOL
You are right, all we need have to be is a wise person and try to increase the money we win with starting some business with it.

Yes, I would stop working, but therefore I would use that money to open some businesses and some for investments, so I don't think I would completely vacate

Yes, I would stop working, but therefore I would use that money to open some businesses and some for investments, so I don't think I would completely vacate
That’s a good idea. :) You will still be busy and earn money. What type of business do you wish to open?

That’s a good idea. :) You will still be busy and earn money. What type of business do you wish to open?
I would like to open a business of something that I like such as selling collector's pieces, since I am very passionate about collecting, I would also like other types of businesses, but I would have to study them well :)

I would like to open a business of something that I like such as selling collector's pieces, since I am very passionate about collecting, I would also like other types of businesses, but I would have to study them well :)
Oh, that sounds interesting. I hope you will be able to reach your dreams in no time, riberet. Good luck :)

Oh, that sounds interesting. I hope you will be able to reach your dreams in no time, riberet. Good luck :)
Thank you very much :) I wish you the same luck in everything you initiate

More than likely not because I would not tell anyone because then you would have people coming to you wanting.
That is correct. When the people around you learn that you won a large sum of money, they will approach you as if you were close before. LOL.

That is correct. When the people around you learn that you won a large sum of money, they will approach you as if you were close before. LOL.
They sure will and I do not like that and definitely do not want that for sure. There are only a few people me and my boyfriend would tell and that is people that has helped us out which is mostly my parents and a couple of our friends.

with that much money you could easily live whole your life pretty good I mean yes I would so I would have more time but I would also search ways to make more money
Likewise. I will never stop making money online. It’s my bread and butter :)

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member