Would you rather be poor and healthy or rich and ill?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵44.696325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]

I would rather be poor and healthy, as I need all the health I can get at this time. Kinda not the healthiest, in terms of various different types of body aches and issues that cause me to be tired.

I would rather be poor and healthy, as I need all the health I can get at this time. Kinda not the healthiest, in terms of various different types of body aches and issues that cause me to be tired.
Why do you have body aches? There might a cause for that. It's best to see your family doctor. I also prefer to be poor but healthy because I can manage to find money of healthy. I hope you've gone to your doctor.

Why do you have body aches? There might a cause for that. It's best to see your family doctor. I also prefer to be poor but healthy because I can manage to find money of healthy. I hope you've gone to your doctor.
Oh there is a cause for it that I've mentioned a number of times in the past that I have. It's called Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Oh there is a cause for it that I've mentioned a number of times in the past that I have. It's called Rheumatoid Arthritis.
You must avoid eating acidic food. Also refrain eating shrimps crabs, oysters, they contain metal hard to remove from the nerves. One remedy for that is daily walk.

You must avoid eating acidic food. Also refrain eating shrimps crabs, oysters, they contain metal hard to remove from the nerves. One remedy for that is daily walk.
I already avoid that, so it doesn't matter on diet accommodations.

You are probably not giving your body enough attention. Most times these body pains we face are simply our body telling or giving us signs that we need to look into.

You are probably not giving your body enough attention. Most times these body pains we face are simply our body telling or giving us signs that we need to look into.
You probably don't understand Rheumatoid Arthritis that well, it is worse than regular arthritis. The cause is because the body is over active and attacks itself. It targets major joints and the surrounding tissue. It isn't a "im not paying attention to my body" issue. It is a "the body literally can't identify itself from outside items" issue.

13,032Threads
98,044Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member