Would you rather have no internet or no cell phone?

This is a difficult one, but having no internet isn't so bad. I think I'll go for no internet. My cellphone is very useful to me, especially for communication.

How about you?:unsure:
Sorry but for me i rather have internet than cellphone, i can't do anything whit my phone if there is no internet, but if i have internet i can do all the things that i do on my phone with my pc.

I would also prefer to have the internet than to have a mobile phone, since most of the things I do with my mobile phone are through the internet, so it doesn't make much sense for me to have a mobile phone without having internet.

I will choose none because life without cellphone and data is good as going to prison. Though, i will prefer to have my phone because i use my phone for a lot of things apart from browsing the internet. Internet have changed everything and is very difficult to live without it.

I've been working online since 2008 and can't imagine my life without it. I don't have an offline job, so I rely only on my online job and other online side ventures. So I'd rather lose a smartphone because I have a laptop that I can use to connect.

these days internet is very huge part of our lives so I would choose internet phone would be useful only for calls or for messeges
True, internet is better for me, i also choose internet over having a phone, if there were no internet smart phones will not have any important, because we can't downlead we can't share and nothing.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member