Would you rather ...

Rewind my life. I hope I make my life a lot happier before and not wasted my life and my time. I also hope I made better decisions in life

If I have to choose between the fast-forward or rewind button in life, I would rather be back in the past in order to correct all my mistakes and determine what priorities would contribute to living in the future correctly.

I want to have a rewind button. Something that I can use to correct my past mistakes. Having a fast forward button, is not going to help me grow. WE all need to learn and experience what life has to offer. And I believe that time, we have learned much and corrected the mistakes of the past.

I want to have a rewind button. Something that I can use to correct my past mistakes. Having a fast forward button, is not going to help me grow. WE all need to learn and experience what life has to offer. And I believe that time, we have learned much and corrected the mistakes of the past.
I also chose the rewind button to make amends to my loved ones I may have hurt in the past. I can't choose the pass forward, it needs adjustment of time and decisions.

It would be nice to have both though. I would rewind back to certain period of my life and make different choices then fast-forward certain parts, especially does parts i do not want to experience all over again.

To speak the truth i can't chose one on that, i really want to have both back in the time and also see the future, yeah its funny to say that but both of them are good for me i need to have both, but if its must to chose only one i would have to say fast forward.

I am happy with the present and would like to do my best in today. But if I have to choose, I would choose the rewind button. I loved the slow paced life few decades back. There was so much of gratefulness and we had joy in every little thing.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member