Would you sign a prenuptial agreement before getting married?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.990955
Referral Credit
A prenuptial agreement is a written document that shows how two people that want to marry would manage their properties in case if divorce along the line.

I live in a very conservative society. And concepts like prenuptial agreement are frowned upon. They always believe that you have plans to end the marriage. That is why you would want to sign a prenuptial agreement.

That sentiments is mostly propagated by ladies. Would you sign a pre nuptial agreement with your partner before you marry him or her?

If marry because of love, there is nothing to fear about a pre-nuptial agreement before marriage. I think it happens only if the two persons have good social class standing and they have properties to subdivide once they get married but for the poor, I think, there is no pre-nuptial. Pre-nuptial is done only for the well-off.

It depends though, most times this sort of agreements actually helps especially in situations where one partners has a lot to protect. Like they say, you can never know the heart of man. One has to really be careful.

If there is no vested interest between the two parties, there is no reason to think negatively about signing a prenuptial agreement. It is a guide to developing a strong relationship through a prenuptial before marriage.

Where i am from prenuptial is not a common thing and the society see it as a bad thing and not trusting each other and even their family's don't allow it, but now getting married for a money is getting common and they divorce after they spend some time and i think in the future prenuptial will get used.

A prenuptial agreement is a written document that shows how two people that want to marry would manage their properties in case if divorce along the line.

I live in a very conservative society. And concepts like prenuptial agreement are frowned upon. They always believe that you have plans to end the marriage. That is why you would want to sign a prenuptial agreement.

That sentiments is mostly propagated by ladies. Would you sign a pre nuptial agreement with your partner before you marry him or her?
In India there's no such prenuptial agreement legalized by the court. Marriage is not a bargain. Those who do not understand the sanctity of marriage shouldn't enter into the bond of marriage.

In India there's no such prenuptial agreement legalized by the court. Marriage is not a bargain. Those who do not understand the sanctity of marriage shouldn't enter into the bond of marriage.
So the law allows for people to end up marrying to exploit the other partner in alimony claims. As conservative as my society, a pre nup is recognized as a legal agreement that must be respected because it is always done with full consent.

Pre - nuptial is for the rich. They have assets and finances that maybe called conjugal. But for the poor they're happy to get married with or without a property, foremost NO PRE - NUPTIAL. They just make their marriage legal.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member