Would you still buy smart phone?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I was wondering that if there wasn't internet we all don't need smart phones, and no one whould have invented the smart phones, don't say i will take camera with it because if there is no internet what would you do with the photo you took?!

Yes, I do not think we need smartphones. We just need a basic mobile phone if that is the case. LOL. Life is boring without an internet connection. There won't be online jobs, too.
I also think that way, if there is no internet then smart phones don't have any use.

Smartphones are like small portable computers which can be carried conveniently while travelling and take up less space. Even when the internet was not there, cameras existing and other ways were used to transfer the photos from one place to another.

Smartphones are like small portable computers which can be carried conveniently while travelling and take up less space. Even when the internet was not there, cameras existing and other ways were used to transfer the photos from one place to another.
yes I think that it is very good technology and a lot of peaple have phones and use it daily it is pretty cool but of course it has downsides a lot of peaple spend too much time including me

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member