Would you want to live as a child all your life or as an adult?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
There are those who argue that childhood is superior to adulthood. Stress levels are lower and enjoyment is greater when one is a child than when one is an adult. When you're young, you don't have to worry about bills, so you can enjoy life and spend time with friends. But even the happiest person longs to mature eventually. Being an adult and responsible for one's own life seems exciting.

How about you, then? Which option will you choose?

No, I don't like to go back the past it's tiresome to study from elementary school to the highest level 😁. I also don't like to meet again my crush during high school and the man I courted during college. He can't express his feelings so it was me who did the initiative. It's cool to be back during college days not childhood days.

It would be nice to live as a child, in a time where I don't have to worry about bills to pay, what to eat, my future and so on. But the truth of the matter is that I don't think I would want to go back to the past. There are more opportunities for me as an adult than being a kid.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member