yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
WowApp is a mobile app that pays users to complete surveys, view ads, test products, and more. I tried out WowApp to see if it's a worthwhile way to earn some extra money conveniently from your phone.

Getting Started

Downloading and installing the WowApp app was quick and easy. You simply create an account with your email and a password. There's no approval process so you can start earning immediately.

Available Opportunities

WowApp offers a range of earning activities like short surveys about consumer brands/products, ad viewing, product testing, and checking into stores. New opportunities are added daily.

Most activities only take a minute or two. The convenience of quick mobile earnings is nice, but the volume of available opportunities could be higher. I averaged about 5-10 new activities per day.

Rewards & Cash Out

Each activity provides rewards points upon completion. Surveys and product tests pay the most, typically around 100 points. 1500 points equals $1.00 USD.

The minimum payout is $10 which can be requested via PayPal or virtual Visa. Compared to similar apps, the cashout minimum is reasonable.

Is it Worth Downloading?

If you're looking for an easy way to earn a small amount of cash from your phone in spare minutes, WowApp is worth a try. Just don't expect to earn a lot without dedicating significant time.

I would use WowApp as a fun supplementary income stream, not a sole source of earnings. It likely won't make you rich, but provides a legit way to be rewarded for minor daily mobile engagement. Give it a download to start earning on the go.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member