• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Writing on phone or on computer?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
On which device you type faster? i think we all are better on some device to type faster and better, some of us prefer computer keyboards in order to type faster and some of us use smart phones to type faster. But in your way which is better device for you to type faster? And which device do you use the most for your day to day activities?

I am way faster on my smartphone than on my laptop. And i actually prefer making use of my smartphone cause its easier to carry around and i can actually be anywhere and still type with ease.

I am way faster on my smartphone than on my laptop. And i actually prefer making use of my smartphone cause its easier to carry around and i can actually be anywhere and still type with ease.
Yeah i carry my phone everywhere i go and its the easiest for me to do many things because i have it all around, and its fast, but i am faster when i use my pc for typing, i also type with my smartphone but on my pc i am way faster and i really like it.

I can type a whole project on my smartphone, so you know which I prefer. This is so because I spent most of my time with my phone compared to a laptop, so I prefer a phone.
I think most of the peoples choose their smart phone over computers or pc for writing and i think they are more faster with their phone, that's a good thing, i think most of the peoples are fast on their phone because they have their phone every time and they are using it for longer time than their pc.

My phone is more or less my workstation. I've gotten so used to it that I forget about laptop on several occasions. I type a lot faster on my phone compared to laptop. In fact, I can as well close my eyes and still type fast on my phone without errors.

My phone is more or less my workstation. I've gotten so used to it that I forget about laptop on several occasions. I type a lot faster on my phone compared to laptop. In fact, I can as well close my eyes and still type fast on my phone without errors.
Wow you must be good at it, imagine typing with eye closed without any typing error, you are amazing, i wish i can type like you, because i am not that fast on my phone i can type much better on my pc than my phone.

Thanks for your this thread because you just opened a sort of new horizon for thoughts as, I used to have good typing speed on computer. For this I completed course of typist that days were very hard when we were in our typing center and learning how to type. How and when to press middle finger, and other fingers. Now I will check my typing speed on my smart phone app.

Thanks for your this thread because you just opened a sort of new horizon for thoughts as, I used to have good typing speed on computer. For this I completed course of typist that days were very hard when we were in our typing center and learning how to type. How and when to press middle finger, and other fingers. Now I will check my typing speed on my smart phone app.
Wow that is amazing, and to be honest your are the first person who said that you have good typing speed on your computer than on a smart phone, and i was the only one who are saying that i am better on my pc than my phone but know i have some one who experience similar thing.

On which device you type faster? i think we all are better on some device to type faster and better, some of us prefer computer keyboards in order to type faster and some of us use smart phones to type faster. But in your way which is better device for you to type faster? And which device do you use the most for your day to day activities?
I always prefer to write faster on my Smart phone it is because of auto correction as well to increase my correct punctuation.

I always prefer to write faster on my Smart phone it is because of auto correction as well to increase my correct punctuation.
Yeah the best thing about writing with our smart phone is that it have auto spelling corrector that makes typing good and it decrease the time we spend on correcting the spellings.

I usually write using the computer, because the smartphone screen is very small, and I make a lot of typing mistakes on smartphones. It is also more convenient to type using a large keyboard.

I usually write using the computer, because the smartphone screen is very small, and I make a lot of typing mistakes on smartphones. It is also more convenient to type using a large keyboard.
Yeah, the computer keyboard have many options and since it is big it is more easy to type faster, the phone have auto correction options but for me pc is good.

Both. However, there are occasions when I prefer to use my laptop over my smartphone because I find it easier to type. The keypads are larger. However, I enjoy that I don't have to bring my laptop because I have my smartphone, which is useful for my online job. It all depends on my mood, I guess. LOL.

Both. However, there are occasions when I prefer to use my laptop over my smartphone because I find it easier to type. The keypads are larger. However, I enjoy that I don't have to bring my laptop because I have my smartphone, which is useful for my online job. It all depends on my mood, I guess. LOL.
Same here, i like using my pc for typing because i am fast typing on my pc and it is more easy to use big keys on writing, of course i also use my smart phone when i am not around my home and for chatting i use my phone because i don't have more things to see, but with some websites and yeah for ptp forums i use my pc most of the times,

I'm in favor of computer any day of the week. Mechanical keyboards for the typing speed win in my book. Though I've gotten pretty fast on my phone and tablet keyboards, when it's time for work, I'm doing it on my computer.

I used to be good at writing on the phone but unfortunately, that is not the case anymore. Now I find myself using the laptop more and it is more convenient in a way that I find myself more productive and effective there. It has taken me over six months without using a mobile device to write on paid-to-post forums.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member