Writing online educational content was a lucrative profession from 2009 to 2018 | Discussion Bucks

Writing online educational content was a lucrative profession from 2009 to 2018

aninditasen

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵10.560000
Referral Credit
Online content writing jobs were very lucrative a few years back. I wrote educational contents for "educomp solutions", "NIIT.com" and "Projectsdeal.com" and quite well. Their guidelines were very clear and the work though heavy and time consuming was worth the money I earned. Things are completely different now. There are more scammers and therefore getting genuine and lucrative online content writing work is difficult.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I agree with you. We can't trust writing sites this time. I submitted many poems with a promise to pay me handsomely but up to this time I wasn't paid with the 5 long poems that I submitted. They might have sold my poems and acclaimed them as theirs.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
I agree with you. We can't trust writing sites this time. I submitted many poems with a promise to pay me handsomely but up to this time I wasn't paid with the 5 long poems that I submitted. They might have sold my poems and acclaimed them as theirs.
I once wrote a whole lots medical content but wasn't cheated. The employer said she would transfer the payment to my account but never did.

The issue is that in those years mentioned, the internet was lacking information from people who really knew in depth a certain subject, whether in the area of teaching or any other area in the digital environment, there was a lack of information. Currently, due to artificial intelligence and the majority of this content seen on the internet having many things posted, the cost of doing something in this sense has decreased.

• Like Button
The issue is that in those years mentioned, the internet was lacking information from people who really knew in depth a certain subject, whether in the area of teaching or any other area in the digital environment, there was a lack of information. Currently, due to artificial intelligence and the majority of this content seen on the internet having many things posted, the cost of doing something in this sense has decreased.
That true. The number of content writers are increasing and also online teachers. Accordingly scammers have also increased.

I couldn't agree more. Scammers are more prevalent these days, and it is difficult to locate legitimate online jobs. Furthermore, the demand for online writers has dropped due to the popularity of AI.

• Like Button
Content writing jobs were well paying few years back and there were genuine sites where one could write and get paid for the efforts put in there. Most of those sites are not functional any more. Online scammers are prevalent everywhere. Moreover with the AI generative toils coming up, most of these jobs are not much in demand.

I couldn't agree more. Scammers are more prevalent these days, and it is difficult to locate legitimate online jobs. Furthermore, the demand for online writers has dropped due to the popularity of AI.
That's true. AI will not run for long as it has not behave the same as normal human being.