Wrong marriage

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
Many suffer wrong marriages and because of that many marriages were broken. What makes marriage wrong? Well,it maybe the opposite sex was forced to marry the person because he or she was forced by the parents. The other reason is you marry someone without love. You're only after of his or her money so it's obvious, love never grows and develops because of wrong reasons. Marriage is binded with lies.

Many suffer wrong marriages and because of that many marriages were broken. What makes marriage wrong? Well,it maybe the opposite sex was forced to marry the person because he or she was forced by the parents. The other reason is you marry someone without love. You're only after of his or her money so it's obvious, love never grows and develops because of wrong reasons. Marriage is binded with lies.
In India most arranged are wrong. Both partners just stay together and adjust because of children or financial dependence. India still needs to create sustainable jobs and careers so that such forced relationships stop existing.

In India most arranged are wrong. Both partners just stay together and adjust because of children or financial dependence. India still needs to create sustainable jobs and careers so that such forced relationships stop existing.
The ones doing that way here are Muslims. The parents have pre-arranged marriages for their children starting from their younger years, they were already matched.

True, there are a lots of things that can maid any marriage a wrong marriage, and you have mentioned some, getting married by force and marring for the money and marriage without love is the most common thing that turn in to wrong marriage but also a marriage based on love can turn to wrong because of selfish and arrogant partners who don't want to give time for each other and who don't give respect and who don't like to admit their mistakes.

People change over time, and after some years they may find that their priorities are different. One of the partners may not be interested in adjusting to the marriage, so it is better to separate.

The ones doing that way here are Muslims. The parents have pre-arranged marriages for their children starting from their younger years, they were already matched.
However now many youngsters are going for love marriage choosing their own partners but not all are working. My younger son chose a cheat , addicted and infidel woman. He is staying separately now from her. His wife is avoiding a divorce.

However now many youngsters are going for love marriage choosing their own partners but not all are working. My younger son chose a cheat , addicted and infidel woman. He is staying separately now from her. His wife is avoiding a divorceN
Not all young people take love or marriage as a joke, there are so many taking it seriously for it is a lifetime commitment. Your son was not lucky for his wife cheated him.

Not all young people take love or marriage as a joke, there are so many taking it seriously for it is a lifetime commitment. Your son was not lucky for his wife cheated him.
I should sat he was hasty. My husband had asked him to take time and decide but he got swayed away with his wife's and her mother's pressure and hurried towards marriage.

I should sat he was hasty. My husband had asked him to take time and decide but he got swayed away with his wife's and her mother's pressure and hurried towards marriage.
Your son was hard headed
He should have observed the real attitude of his wife before marriage.

You are right. He is head strong and is suffering for his own fault today.
Regret always comes at the end and your son might have felt the guilt for not listening his parents advice.

Dealing with a bad marriage can be difficult. Assess the situation, discuss openly with your partner, and think about obtaining professional assistance or counseling. Making decisions that prioritize your well-being and happiness is ultimately critical in managing the complexity of a difficult marriage.
There are many victims of fraud marriages. They're falling with a wrong person with a wrong love. It's better to have their separate ways to move on if believe their marriage cannot be mended or repaired.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member