• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

You all time tv series?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There are a lots of best and amazing tv series and their are relised new tv series movies every moneth and every year, and from thus many tv series movies you may have at list more than two series movies that you love and watch many times over and over again. so which tv series is your all time favorite.
Personally the best and my favorite tv series movie is "Breaking Bad" its the most amazing one and yeah i also love "Game of Thrones" too.

My favorite series is also Breaking Bad, I've watched it a total of 2 times, and if it wasn't so long I would have watched it a lot of times, the second favorite is The Sopranos.

My favorite series is also Breaking Bad, I've watched it a total of 2 times, and if it wasn't so long I would have watched it a lot of times, the second favorite is The Sopranos.
Yeah Breaking bad is best and your are right its not that long like other tv series moves, it only have 5 seasons and since its very good movie i never get board of it i mean every single episodes was best for me.
I never watched "The Sopranos" how much do you rate it out of 10.

My all time t.v series was airwolf, I was very interested in this series and now I also watch it on my mobile device. We all family members were gathered Infront of t.v and watching and enjoying.
I remember thus days when we gather in the living room and we watch movies that we vote to chose which movie to watch, and yeah it was very exiting. wow Airwolf is an old tv series, if i am not wrong i think its a csi type movie right its action and technology related movie.

The name breaking bad sounds so familiar, am pretty sure i must have heard it somewhere. What's the movie talking about though?

My favorite TV show is American Horror Story. Although this current season is the only season in the 12 seasons they've had that I really don't like as Kim K. is in it.

The name breaking bad sounds so familiar, am pretty sure i must have heard it somewhere. What's the movie talking about though?
Breaking bad is amazing tv series, a chemistry teacher finds out that he have cancer and since he have no money for treatment he starts to cook some drugs with his drug dealer student.

My favourite TV show would have to be Chicago Fire. I have watched every episode and every season religiously, well I say that I still need to catch up on the previous season as I have been busy with work.

I am very much looking forward to the new season though when that starts again.

I think that for me it is Vikings because they say that it is a direct competitor of Game of Thrones. I watched Vikings many times and many criticize this series, but I love these actors and the script immensely, although it differs in many aspects from the real story

11,643Threads
90,723Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member