You can't hide away the pains of loneliness

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
Whenever we experience pain from whatever cause, our life becomes mesirable. The concentration falls on the pains, until our body wants to give up.

Feeling like that needs distraction. We have to distract ourselves to ease the loneliness. Feeling lonely is a terrifying thing.

Let's be brave to face the ordeal, correct it and feel like a brand new You.

Whenever we experience pain from whatever cause, our life becomes mesirable. The concentration falls on the pains, until our body wants to give up.

Feeling like that needs distraction. We have to distract ourselves to ease the loneliness. Feeling lonely is a terrifying thing.

Let's be brave to face the ordeal, correct it and feel like a brand new You.
Some situations have to be given time to come out of them. I was sick before my husband suffered a stroke. After he suffered a stroke and he was hospitalized I was still sick and that increased after his death. I took almost a year to get over it. Now I am not the least bothered that I am staying alone.

Some situations have to be given time to come out of them. I was sick before my husband suffered a stroke. After he suffered a stroke and he was hospitalized I was still sick and that increased after his death. I took almost a year to get over it. Now I am not the least bothered that I am staying alone.
I am so sorry for your loss, that was an excruciating pain seeing the love of your life leave you forever. But that is life, there is no forever😢.By the way, join Microlikes. Your posts here will also earn there without your knowing.Use the same username.

Yes, we might feel lonely or empty without knowing why. To ease our feelings of loneliness, we must distract our attention. Step outside and enjoy nature, or watch a feel-good movie.
The more I feel lonely if I watch a movie alone , lol. I'd better eat ice cream, dance Titkok, and play rock music. I can shout out the cause of my loneliness. Sometimes, I dive in the deep sea.

I am so sorry for your loss, that was an excruciating pain seeing the love of your life leave you forever. But that is life, there is no forever😢.By the way, join Microlikes. Your posts here will also earn there without your knowing.Use the same username.
I know nothing remains forever. I shall join Microlikes.

I know nothing remains forever. I shall join Microlikes.
That's good just follow the procedures in joining Microlikes. It's easy. Also join AutoBuyers and Earn Cash Web to ease the boredom of being alone.

There is nothing as painful as having so many people around you but still feel lonely. Always have something to distract yourself, it's very important.
Yes it is good to always have fun thing that will keep you company. it is very important

We can't hide away the pains of loneliness because our eyes cannot deny. The face also shows our feelings. Loneliness isn't just a word it's from the emotions being inflicted with pain.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member