You don't have to be perfect to be loved and understood

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.230750
Referral Credit
Love knows no boundaries. You can't also dictate love, You can't also dictate your heart who to love. Love is felt after it's being developed and once it's developed, there will be mutuality of feelings though no matching of statuses. There's a tendency that a guy or a girl is rich and the other one not so rich, so there's an economic gap however, if the love is true, there's no reason to doubt about it. Remember money can't buy happiness, it's love that matters most in order to reach the peak of happiness.

There is no perfect definition of perfect. That's why nothing is perfect in a Human world. We all find true love if we are actually seeking for it in our own way. A perfect relationship is not made up of perfect people. Indeed, a perfect relationship is when two imperfect people put all their effort in a sincere way to maje it work. They find reasons to love each other.

I think when you love someone you love all their imperfections too. There's a song by John Legend called "All of Me" where he sings of his love's "perfect imperfections" and I think that says it all.

Genuine love does not look at perfection or anything else. Loving someone with all their in perfections is actually what makes love so sweet and real.

Genuine love does not look at perfection or anything else. Loving someone with all their in perfections is actually what makes love so sweet and real.
That is correct, love matters most. It always sees the imperfect of you, perfect. How sweet love is. Love makes a miracle and it heals whatever kind of pain.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member