• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

You have accomplished more than you did yesterday

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Whether you're a business owner or not, it's important to recognize that you've achieved more today than you did yesterday. Celebrating gradual accomplishments every day is vital. Each small step you take contributes to your progress and growth, promoting resilience, a positive attitude, and motivation. With this kind of mindset, you will know that you are getting better every day, no matter how small the headway may seem.

I agree with you, making consistent progress is a great plus. It is amazing how little work will impact a person's progress greatly.it is absolutely wrong to wait for life to give you instant jackpots. Rarely do we make bulk wealth. Little by little, a wise man win the race.

I agree with you, making consistent progress is a great plus. It is amazing how little work will impact a person's progress greatly.it is absolutely wrong to wait for life to give you instant jackpots. Rarely do we make bulk wealth. Little by little, a wise man win the race.

Simply making small strides can be a sign that you have achieved more than you did yesterday. Take a moment to appreciate and revel in these minor victories. :)

There's a happy feeling doing it I did it many times already with my family, colleagues, and friends. There's always a blessing if we share our blessings with others.

I could not agree more. Share your blessings and you will be blessed a thousandfold.

I could not agree more. Share your blessings and you will be blessed a thousandfold.
We need to celebrated to receive a bliss even few bottles of coke and beer the family members, friends and some neighbors will feel very happy with us.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member