• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

You have two options , what are they?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.661450
Referral Credit
Whether we're already working but our minds keep on planning and evaluating on the two options for life. There are two of famous options we may like to follow and these are the following :

1. Work for the boss, or
2. Be the boss.

We may not avoid thinking on how to progress in life. Others opt to work for the boss for surety and security but majority wants to be the boss by creating the business of their dreams.

Last edited:
It is not easy to be the boss which is why I work for a boss, but now that I have a business, I am the boss hehe. I don't feel great and proud of this because, without the workers, my business would not work.

Even though I want to be the boss and have my own kingdom, it requires a process, skills and a lot of capital, so to collect money I need to work for the boss.
Yup, we need the money to begin our own business. We need to establish that first so work for the boss for now and be the boss later on. I hope that most of us here can be boss on their own.

Currently, I am working for a client, and I am saving up to start my own business. The amount I can save each month varies because I am the sole financial support for my parents, and unexpected expenses often arise.
I can feel your struggles. It is not easy to be the bread winner in your family and the maintenance of your dad.

12,088Threads
93,160Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member