• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

You might just need to live a low-key life when you start building your financial life so you can succeed.

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
Living a low-key life can be very valuable when you are just trying to come up financially. It would help you to minimize your expenses and build your savings. Squat with someone if you have to. Don't seek expensive gadgets just yet. Humble yourself and sacrifice for your financial advancements.

I slept in my farm in my first few months in business because my parents house was from the farm. And I couldn't afford to rent a house close to the farm because I had to channel all my finances to the business.

The problem is that most people that are just starting out on the financial journey want to imitate the lifestyle of people that have already made it or have rich parents and they get stuck financially.

it is easy to live in frugality or low-key life. Just eat one viand during meal, don't drink coke and don't smoke.
I don't support all those extreme frugality but people should leave within their means. Extreme frugality mesjs denying yourself so much just to save money.

That's very normal l have seen that most people live frugality life and most cases they make it in life after some time
In my country, you would see some serious young boys cramped into a single room. 5 of them living together to cut rent costs. And they are seriously working and building up their finances. In 5 years time, they are all millionaires.

12,094Threads
93,203Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member