• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

You risk on or risk off at the wrong time of your investment -reason why failed

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
Investors or all people are programmed not to want to lose money. It is not good to be greedy and fight fear in case you sense risk and you're on it which is scheduled to happen more times than not. Often, an investor will watch others make money and will not participate because they keep thinking the price of an asset will hit its peak. Instead, the asset price goes up more. They rinse and repeat the same scenario and keep on saying, I need to get in. Often, the result is the investor buys the asset near or at its high. It is good to set expectations and have a conviction that if you keep buying without assurance it is down or high, it is best to have an exit strategy to avoid the risk of losing big money.

The thing is you can't be too sure how far it would go, most times it's best to just take your profit no matter how small it might be than hoping it would keep going up. Sometimes you might be right and other times you might be wrong.

It's better to invest only the one we can afford and less risky to avoid risk. It's never advisable to invest when the price of Stocks for example is high. Let's wait for a little while to see the price drops significantly.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member