• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

You will be poor if you care about what others think

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
If this is You then better change your mindset. Why bother yourself about what others think about you when you are only doing what is best for you and your family? My nephew resigned from his work because his salary did not satisfy him and people mock at my nephew. I was also wondering why he resigned from a big company. When I interviewed him, he said that he wanted to invest the money he saved from his salary. I told him he was right in his decision because it is from investment where he could elevate his financial life. I also encourage him not to mind people because he will be poor if cares about what others think. He is now investing his money in a cooperative, local stocks, and trucking services. He is now enjoying his profit.

You see people's opinions? They don't matter. As far as what you are doing is legit and it is fetching you money, just go ahead and keep on doing it. People that criticize you would celebrate you if you don't give up.

Those people that are talking, they don't even sincerely care. They just talk anyhow just because they have to talk. Don't allow them to run you and discourage you from your financial plans with their talks.

While it is convenient not to care about people's opinion, the fact is that it is easier to criminally defame, cheat, exploit, rob introverts who do not socialize, do not have many friends locally.

While it is convenient not to care about people's opinion, the fact is that it is easier to criminally defame, cheat, exploit, rob introverts who do not socialize, do not have many friends locally.
You might be right and it is happening in your life. In my case, I cannot avoid it but I have to dismiss people who, are culprits of my plans.

12,075Threads
93,071Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member