Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵9.359563
Referral Credit
My best investment so far has been my investment in gold which has not stopped appreciating since I started accumulating it, another of my best investments has been Bitcoin since my average price is well below the current price of Bitcoin at said moment, what has been your best investment so far?

Gold investment is very safe and can also be used as a hedge against inflation, but gold has a slow price increase even though the price of gold rises every year. Gold investment is very suitable for use as a long-term investment such as for old age. I like crypto investment instruments because I can use them for short-term and long-term goals to make profits.

Gold investment is very safe and can also be used as a hedge against inflation, but gold has a slow price increase even though the price of gold rises every year. Gold investment is very suitable for use as a long-term investment such as for old age. I like crypto investment instruments because I can use them for short-term and long-term goals to make profits.
do you invest in gold? I assume that you invest in Bitcoin due to other publications that I have read from you and in other cryptos as well, what has been your best investment since you invested money?

My best online is Bitcoin where I earn it for free and deposit it where they pay me Daily Compound Interest and grow those tiny 4 Satoshi Faucet Claims to balances of One Million Satoshi.

My best online is Bitcoin where I earn it for free and deposit it where they pay me Daily Compound Interest and grow those tiny 4 Satoshi Faucet Claims to balances of One Million Satoshi.
Start small, finish big, your mindset is the correct one.

do you invest in gold? I assume that you invest in Bitcoin due to other publications that I have read from you and in other cryptos as well, what has been your best investment since you invested money?
I have gold jewelry but that doesn't mean I invest in gold, I hold several types of crypto such as Btc, ADA, Ltc, Eth, BCH, and I activate the Earn feature for Btc, and I also stake for ADA and Eth. Some time ago I also took profit from LTC at a price of $110. So crypto still plays an important role in my investment portfolio.

My best investment is 10 plot of lands where i cultivated palm fruits. I think in next five years, i will be smiling to banks. Though i have other investments which includes cryptocurrency and shares. I believe the best investment one should try is agriculture.

It's great to read so many different opinions and investments, agriculture seems like a very smart investment, lucky with it!

My best investment so far has been my investment in gold which has not stopped appreciating since I started accumulating it, another of my best investments has been Bitcoin since my average price is well below the current price of Bitcoin at said moment, what has been your best investment so far?
I personally I don't know how to trade gold but I think hyip use to be my best investment platform aside from this crypt currency trading is another way since hip seems risky

Last edited:
12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member